Parkinsons Disease Forum  

Go Back   Parkinsons Disease Forum > For People With Parkinson's > The Coffee Lounge
Help Page Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Coffee Lounge Come on over with your cup of coffee (or tea if you prefer!) and chat about your life and experiences with or without Parkinson's. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

Old April 25th, 2009, 10:13 AM
Cherished Member

Default Sue and Gail in Australia

Hi Sue and Gail asked me to post this for them they are having a great time Pauline
Old April 25th, 2009, 12:00 PM
Cherished Member

Default Re: Sue and Gail in Australia

Thanks Pauline

We are having a great time it was so exciting when Gail arrived it was lovely to meet her in person.As we both knew we would,we get on really well .This picture was taken at Moorilla a vineyard close to home .We spent a couple of hours there with my Daughter and son in law........very relaxing afternoon .thanks Pauline for posting both Gail and myself can't post pictures.

wish you were all here

Sue and Gail
Old April 25th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Cherished Member

Hi girls
So glad you are having a good time
I'm baby sitting for my daughter, and on her computer
so no pictures
Old April 26th, 2009, 03:40 PM
Margie2

Thumbs up Re: Sue and Gail in Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzie Q View Post
Thanks Pauline

We are having a great time it was so exciting when Gail arrived it was lovely to meet her in person.As we both knew we would,we get on really well .This picture was taken at Moorilla a vineyard close to home .We spent a couple of hours there with my Daughter and son in law........very relaxing afternoon .thanks Pauline for posting both Gail and myself can't post pictures.

wish you were all here

Sue and Gail
Hi Sue and Gail,
The picture is lovely! So glad both of you hit it off. As you said, you knew you would.

Pauline sure did a great job. I'm glad she was able to do it so we could share with you.

Keep on enjoying your vacation.

Margie
Old April 26th, 2009, 03:43 PM
Margie2

Post Re: Sue and Gail in Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by heather View Post
Hi girls
So glad you are having a good time
I'm baby sitting for my daughter, and on her computer
so no pictures
Dear Heather,

Thank you for your email. Not too good here at home. Tony not well. Our son is on low point of his bi-polar.

Just came on here 'cause I wanted to say hello...and stop my crying. I'll be ok. Talked with you so feeling a bit better. (I mean on here, the Forum).

I had signed on Live Messenger. It gave my computer a lot of trouble. So I got rid of most of it.

Love, your friend,
Margie
Old April 27th, 2009, 10:39 AM
Cherished Member

Hi Margie
have replied in another post [your dream garden]

take care my special friend

Old April 28th, 2009, 04:45 AM
Cherished Member

Well as you can all see Gail has arrived and we are having a great time .We have been oout sightseeing every day and had the best of time.Gail has learned a lot of aussie slang,that she is going to try out when she gets home ..it has been the most fun time i will miss her when she goes home .but each day i say to myself i would never have met her if not for p.d so there are plusses for having p.d .Hope everyone is well and hope margie things are better for you at home bye for now

Sue
Old April 28th, 2009, 10:28 PM
Margie2

Post Re: Sue and Gail in Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzie Q View Post
Well as you can all see Gail has arrived and we are having a great time .We have been oout sightseeing every day and had the best of time.Gail has learned a lot of aussie slang,that she is going to try out when she gets home ..it has been the most fun time i will miss her when she goes home .but each day i say to myself i would never have met her if not for p.d so there are plusses for having p.d .Hope everyone is well and hope margie things are better for you at home bye for now

Sue
Hi Sue,

It's so like you. Here you and Gail are on your vacation/visit and you take time to send a greeting to me.
It means a lot to me. I've been trying to talk Tony into going to his neurologist earlier than his next appointment (2 weeks) but he says no, I'll wait.

But let's talk about your sight seeing. You'll have so many memories to share and talk about. And it all started right here on our forum.

I hope you and Gail continue to experience new and wonderul things each day. Don't forget to get some sleep you two !

Will be thinking of you both.

Love,
Margie
Old April 28th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Margie2

Post Re: Sue and Gail in Australia/Heather

Quote:
Originally Posted by heather View Post
Hi Margie
have replied in another post [your dream garden]

take care my special friend

[URL="http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://reachsp.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/1211.jpg&imgrefurl=http://reachsp.wordpress.com/2009/04/06/lasting-friendships/&usg=__MTrstbExUO0CEeiIBzW_rbKnD2E=&h=424&w=567&sz =706&hl=EN&start=325&tbnid=amZd32lwInJ9uM:&tbnh=10 0&tbnw=134&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dfriendships%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D20%26h l%3DEN%26sa%3DN%26start%3D320"][/URL] Hi Heather, Thought this might cheer Jim up. I don't know if he is a kitten person too...but these two together make quite a cute picture. Please tell Jim we say hello and hope he is on a good day.

Oh Heather, you calling me a hug from God...might I be worthy of this as your friend. I do send my very special hugs to you. My caring and prayers too.

I'm going to look for your other post now. The one up above is special. All the girls seem like our friends here on our forum...holding hands...sharing good and bad...but always caring and willing to help.

Love,
Margie
Old May 1st, 2009, 06:54 AM

Hi, Sue. I hope you are having a great time and great weather. I wish I could be there, too. I have never visited Tasmania (or Australia or New Zealand, either).

Diane