PDA

View Full Version : Could Coconut Oil help?

Michael
September 5th, 2010, 11:22 AM
Hi to Everyone here and know I send my love and prayers for ALL OF US CONCERNED WITH "THIS" each & every day.

I was told I had Parkers this Spring of 2010. Found this article from July of 2008 about the benefits of getting lipids in this coconut oil to help with brain function.

I may be rehashing "old news", but better to be redundant than to miss something that might help. I await others thoughts and input. Thanks very kindly.

Michael

http://coconutoil.com/AlzheimersDiseaseDrMaryNewport.pdf

Juanita Mullin
September 5th, 2010, 04:35 PM
Thanks, Michael. Very interesting.

Michael
September 5th, 2010, 04:43 PM
You are welcome Juanita. I am starting to take a small amount of an "Expeller Pressed Organic Coconut Oil" daily. I imagine if there are any improvements they will be gradual. I am using myself as the "lab rat". Will keep posting here with my observations.

Michael
September 5th, 2010, 04:58 PM
Found one other site that offers more information. It seems there are properties in foods we take for granted unless we do the research to learn more about them.

http://www.organicfacts.net/organic-oils/organic-coconut-oil/health-benefits-of-coconut-oil.html

ltd-addition
September 5th, 2010, 11:36 PM
Michael

this is unbelieveable but Great Minds think alike !

I have just bought a book on

Parkinson's Disease: Reducing Symptons with Nutrition and Drugs

I will have a read through once I have sat down for 5 minutes and will keep you updated.

Michael
September 6th, 2010, 10:07 AM
Yes, my Dear Friend Ltd-Addition, we need to explore all avenues of what can help us through dietary input. My theory is that the more natural vegetables and minerals we can include in our everyday meals the better our health in mind, body and spirit. Let's see what will benefit Parkers the most!!!

heather
September 6th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Hi Michael
thank you for sharing that, please keep us up dated

Michael
September 7th, 2010, 08:07 PM
Hi Heather

You are welcome dear. I have not been remembering to take it always in the mornings (don't get to sleep til dawn's early light some days) but I am taking it at night to try helping with sleep and hunger issues whether they are Parkers related or not.

heather
September 9th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Hi Michael
Hope all is well with you

when Jim started a new tablet, I kept forgetting the lunch one, so i put a post- it on the fridge door, it helped me, to remember.

Michael
September 10th, 2010, 08:54 AM
Hi Heather

Pray things are better today for you and Jim. Yes, Honey thanks for the advise. I feel like getting "Super Glue" to attach the necessary Post-Its up one arm and down the other !!!

God bless you both and keep looking forward and UP, don't let the devil get you down......he invented the _ :-( frown :-(
Much love and {{{HUGS}}} to you both!!!

Just me.......

P.S. I did remember to take it today........YIPPIE ! ! ! ! ! ! !

heather
September 10th, 2010, 10:33 AM
Hi Michael
Thank you
who is a clever boy then

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/maesisaf/image01414.jpg

Michael
September 10th, 2010, 12:28 PM
Heather, you are more than welcome, Dar'lin ! ! !

heather
November 17th, 2010, 02:53 PM
A diet rich in coconut oil protects insulin resistance against (an impaired ability of cells to respond to insulin) in muscle and fat. The system also prevents the accumulation of fat in the body caused by other diets with high fat content of similar caloric content.
Hi jonathanhaze
I can,t make out if you are advertising or not
your Debit link has some disable and carers information, but also advertises loans etc, also are you just advertising your own product, it's very confusing
if you are not advertising please could you tell us something about you

Thank you

Michael
December 24th, 2010, 04:16 AM
Dear Dianara88,

Thanks for your "Additional" information on the benefits of the many times misunderstood Coconut Oil. Natural food stuffs win every time when learned to use properly. Take care and hope you will be contributing more to our Group soon. :)